August 12, 2011

SPLENDAH!!!!

The last weekend of the holidays was the bomb. Lindsay and I went to Splendour In The Grass for the second year in a row and just had the best time. It was 3 exhausting but amazing days. It's such a good festival. As soon as you walk under the big Splendour entrance sign you feel excited and full of energy. There is so much to see and do there that you just cant fit everything in! I'm happy with seeing the bands and dancing in the bar but I would love to go to the day spa and do some shopping and explore everything one year.
The last 2 days we were pretty seedy in the mornings but we just forgot about it once we had a few cocktails at the Smirnoff Exchange Bar and a boogy in the Mix-Up tent.
I finally saw Modest Mouse live and even though they didn't quite meet my very high expectations (perhaps due to the lack of their usual guitarist) I still loved every minute of their set. Also, James Blake was awesome and Warpaint and Coldplay and of course Kanye. Cannot wait until next year.
Slendiferous Fizz Cocktail

The crowd
Kanye

The Middle East
Coldplay


Kele!
Funkiest dancer I ever saw.
Ripoff dranks





No comments: