August 22, 2011

The dream.

I have a problem, when I'm older and have a successful career that has subsequently made me loaded with cash I will want to have lots and lots of animals. I will make a list.
2 horses. A jet black stallion and an all white mare.
3 house kitty cats, all different kinds. 
1 dog. A big, beautiful fluffy husky or german shepherd cross husky. 
AND
1 Leopard.... Ever since watching Aladdin as a kid I have always wanted a wild cat. I know Jasmine has a Lion but I adore Leopards. I don't take him from his home or anything. Here is how I end up with a Leopard. It's a beautiful story.
I am on a trip to Africa helping to run/build wild life reserves when one day we discover a baby leopard whose family has been killed by poachers. We take him back to the reserve to try and integrate him with other leopards but he is rejected. I am responsible for the care of the little bubba and we form an unbreakable bond over the next couple of months. When it comes time for me to go back home (possibly New York by then) I am faced with the problem of what to do with baby Leopard. The wildlife reserve cannot keep him for some legit reason and so I simply must take him home with me to my giant estate. I make all the necessary arrangements and it is settled. I fly home with now growing leopard and live happily ever after.

OR I could just get one of those Bengal cats. Probs more realistic. 

Now, here is the problem (besides wanting a domesticated Leopard) I also want to live in the city. How am I going to do this!?!?!??! I think I'm going to need an inner city pent house apartment and then a mini palace with big beautiful grounds out in the country, but not too far away. Still gotsta get mah partay awn.






Got this photo off someones Tumblr. It's awesome, I wish i knew what was going on.



 I'm not sure who took this photo, but something about it really struck me. I think it's the way they are looking at each other, cant put my finger on it. It's gorgeous though.


Rock Kitty

Beautiful dog we found at the Portobello Markets in London. 

Beautiful dog we found in Pisa. 




1 comment:

bucket said...

I think the girl with the leopard is about to get mauled. Cute dreams though!