August 17, 2011

Chillen'

I'm just sitting on my bed, in my room, waiting for my hair to dry before I make it wet again. 'Why are you going to wet it again?" I hear you ask. "WHY?". Well, I'll tell you. I have just re-dyed it again. Purple underneath and pink on the top. Man it's going to look cool.  So. Cool. So, while I wait I'm watching Full Metal Panic and drinking chamomile tea. The stuff is the best. Not only is it deliciously refreshing and fragrant, it also has a long list of benefits. Here are some:
  • Chamomile tea boosts the immune system and fights infections associated with colds
  • Chamomile tea relieves muscle spasms and menstrual cramps (I dunno..)
  • Chamomile tea relaxes the nerves
  • Chamomile tea soothes the stomach
  • Chamomile tea reduces inflammation
  • Chamomile tea improves liver function
  • Chamomile tea helps relieve back pain
  • Chamomile tea helps relieve rheumatism

    Chamomile tea makes you caaaaaaaallllmmmmm. ahhhhhhhhhh.


    I'll upload some photos of mah harr when its dry.





No comments: