April 26, 2011

Kan-ye dig this?

Okay I know a lot of people really don't like Kanye West, as a person or his music but I just don't think you can deny that he is a little bit of a genius. I mean, when has one of his albums ever been a flop? Uh, never. All 5 have gone platinum. I cant help but love him a bit just because he doesn't seem to give a crap that people think he is an ass. 

This video he made is composed entirely of songs from his latest album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and it is gorgeous. It goes for half an hour but the music all flows so well that it feels like one song. The story itself blends with the music really well too and the effects used are beautiful. I think it just goes to show how much thought goes into his albums as a whole. 
LOVE FOR KANYE!
  

No comments: